View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seņor Stan's guess the Texans mock draft

Escobar is a good receiving TE but poor blocker that will have to be taught in NFL. Not sure he makes roster with our current players who have had time in system. Want to say again I really like the rest of the mock.

Suggestion, what about moving TE down and look at someone like Jake Stoneburner in 7th? 6'4" 252 has played WR and HB; 17 yards avg. scored TD every four times he touched ball and known as a "tenacious"blocker for Ohio State. Also one of coolest true name in draft.