View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks Shaping Up!

I want to see Jones behind Myers learning that center position. We are slowing building our backup depth and improving some starting positions such as RT and hopefully in draft WR2 and ILB. In the thread I posted about Step up Texans, there are some players who could relieve my mind (and coaches also, lol) with quality improvement this season. It would be sweet to enter 2014 draft seeking only quality backups with ability to draft pure BPA every round.