View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks Shaping Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Down to 325 lbs, that's great news, sounds like he's coming into the upcoming season with the right attitude.
So I wonder where does this leave Ben Jones, the teams starting RG beginning 'bout mid year and lasting thru the playoffs last season ? Does Brooks & Jones become the starters at guard and they release Wade Smith, or are the starters Brooks and Smith and Jones is the backup at center & guard ?
Jones was benched late in the season ... and Brooks took over the starters spot. I dont recall if Jones started the Cincy game but I know for a fact that he didnt start the final playoff game against the Pats.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote