View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #1616
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
The New Orleans Saints 2013 Draft

Rd.1 Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
Rd.3 Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
Rd.4 Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
Rd.5 Jelani Jenkins, OLB Florida
Rd.6 Ryan Otten, TE, San Jose State

For having only five picks, I see a potentially explosive pass rusher, a solid albeit unsung DT, a solid safety, and a sleeper at TE. Gambling on Jenkins' injury history but if it pays off, the dividends will be good. My plan is to push Jenkins inside, though, like he was at Florida. I don't think Vilma is their man after making the switch from 4-3 to 3-4.
You made the best of the picks that were available. Gotta have LB's/Pass rushers in a 3/4 defense. (You got 2 that have great/good potential) Rambo is definitely a an upgrade to the current Saints S position. Sleeper picks in Spence and Otten have an above avg chance of contributing next yr.

Good Job

Last edited by steelbtexan; 04-18-2013 at 04:29 AM.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote