View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I am well aware of stats inc. but sorry I do not believe only 52% of the balls thrown to Martin were catchable. Seriously, catchable? We're talking about a QB who COMPLETES 65+% and for whatever reason he can't throw catchable balls to Martin. The guy has bad hands. I'm not saying give up on him but he sure as hell needs to be working with the Juggs machine.
The sample is too small, it could happen.

The thing is though, drop is not something Martin did in college.
I remember, tallying the count in one of the film study thread, and he had only one in some ten games I watched (and that included all the returns, too).

Looks like he lost some confidence after one of the drops; I don't remember which one, but I remember distinctly that he looked really dejected on the bench. He's just have got to bounce back from it.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote