View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #1614
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

The Washington Redskins 2013 Mock Draft

Rd.2 David Amerson, CB/S, North Carolina St.
Rd.3 Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse
Rd.4 Reid Fragel, OT, Ohio St.
Rd.5 Duke Williams, S, Nevada
Rd.5 Sanders Cummings, CB/S, Georgia
Rd.6 Ty Powell, DE/OLB, Harding
Rd.7 Jeff Baca, OG, UCLA

The Redskins objectives were to improve their secondary. I used the Bill Walsh theory draft several talented DB's that can play multiple positions and let the best man win.

They also needed to upgrade the RT position. I have Fragel as my 6th rated OT and he has the ability to step in and become a starter his rookie yr. Baca fits very well in the Skins ZBS scheme. He provides good depth. Baca is comparable to Ben Jones. A great value in Rd.7.

Powell is a raw pass rusher, but he has the natural ability to become a force in a couple of yrs. He was a late invite to the Sr. Bowl, and certainly didn't look like he was in over his head. Steal of Rd.6
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote