View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #18
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22903 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Analysis of Wade's 34 Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
...Wade employs multi-fronts and move his players around all the time, I don't know if we can say that the guy who starts as NT would have such and such responsibilities most of the time...The main point goes back to Wade's philosophy; he would tailor the defense around the players he has available, from season to season, from game to game, depending on the offense he faces...
I agree with what you've said. I'm not nearly the "expert" on analysis and my understanding comes from reading those who do have the capability of breaking things down and whose analysis I value. There's a lot of added value in your comments. I appreciate it.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote