View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
JMO, but they need to use Jean across the middle, on comeback routes, etc. He doesn't have the deep speed to run the fly routes they tried with him last year, but he's got good height and has a knack for making plays on the ball. He attacks the ball pretty well.
this is what I want to see also as Jean could be an AJ type player. He is strong enough to battle DBs and take ball away or force it to ground. He is a big target and his hands should be good enough. Maybe with Walter gone, he will get more opportunities and that is why I have him as a step it up player. If he cannot get it done and soon, time to move on and allow others a chance like Jeff Maehl.