View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Andrew Luck still plays Snake...

I'm sorry I don't understand the "snake" reference. What's that mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not going to lie...I like Andrew Luck....That may be blasphemy around here, but iiwii....
I tell you what, I am (and have been for a long time) a Peyton Manning fan. I like watching the game & it's because of guys like Peyton who play at a high level year in & year out.

I rooted for Addai to become the first running back to rush for 1000 yards in a season never having started a game. I thought it was a cool thing & he's from Texas.

I always liked the Edge. I thought the Colts did him dirty, but... looks like they knew something Arizona wishes they knew.

I've got nothing but respect for Freeney, Mathis, Bathea, & that LB they had with the BigHead.

I have no problem liking players of different teams, including teams that have owned my team. Heck, I like the Colts & hope that our organization can be as successful (in "recent" times) & can be run as well for as long.

I'm not much for hating people, but when I do it's usually not for something as trivial as which team they play for.