View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andrew Luck still plays Snake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yeah...

Also, just a note about the phone...he got it when he was in 5th grade...I thought I held on to phones for a long time....

Man...
That's pretty cool about the phone. Dude comes across as a real down-to-earth kinda' guy, which makes it that much harder to dislike the dude.

But, like eriadoc, I cannot 'like' him because he's probably going to own this division in the not-too-distant future, just like Peyton.

So like the guy as a fellow human, but dislike him in a football uni for obvious extremely biased reasons.