View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #2
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 241209 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Andrew Luck still plays Snake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not going to lie...I like Andrew Luck....That may be blasphemy around here, but iiwii....
Local kid, smart enough to get an architecture degree at Stanford, great ball player, down to earth ....

Would have been OK with the Texans trading away half their draft and Matt Schaub to get him. But since he plays for the Colts, I hate him. The same way I hated Peyton Manning, or the Steelers when I was a kid. They're great, and I'm jealous.

Also, what is iiwii?