View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #75
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87732 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
What about Jabar Gaffney? I realize he wasn't a bust, but... he never did anything for the Texans when he played.
The reason I hated the Gaffney pick was because I was screaming for Clinton Portis when they made it. Believing you know more about NFL football players than your team's GM does isn't a fun way to be a fan.