View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013   #13
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston vs Chargers at home next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
And yet there is misinformation in this very thread.

There is a new rule that is changing the schedule a bit. Teams will not be traveling to both "West" teams on the schedule. For example: San Francisco is an away game, so therefore Seattle will be a Home game next year. The "non-west" teams in that division (St. Louis & Arizona) will be a home/away split. The same thing will apply to our AFC West opponents, Denver/KC will be a home/away split and Oakland/San Diego will be a home/away split.
I guess I was providing that "misinformation". Based on the old schedule we would be in Seattle and San Fran.

I'm curious as to why the scheduling committee didn't check with me for my approval. Gonna have to check my spam folder.

It's nice to break up the NFC West juggernaut. Getting Seattle here will be much easier than dealing with that crowd.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote