View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pat Summerall dies at 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It sucked that the majority of the games he covered were the Cowgurls.
True, when I hear his voice I think of those Cowboys 3 o'clock games, that Cowboys horn music they always played at Texas Stadium, etc. It seems like in the 90s he was doing all of their games. How many times did we hear him say "Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, etc"?

If the Oilers won I would normally watch those games. If not I typically would not be in the mood to watch a second game, especially the Cowboys.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote