View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #72
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He wasn't who I expected and there were better guys available BUT... it's a 7th round flyer on a guy they thought they saw something they might be able to develop. That doesn't bother me at all.

Of course, the next pick was Steve Johnson of the Bills. I'd love to have him on our team at this point.
yeah... it makes one wonder who the hell scouts our WR prospects. We pass on Steve Johnson to pick up Alex Brink. We chose Jacoby Jones over James Jones and Mike Sims-Walker (although this may be a push). We pick David Anderson and the Saints grab Marques Colston with the very next pick....

I guess that's the old hindsight thing at work again....
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote