View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #71
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

1. By far Picking Charlie Casserly as the GM of the franchise and his smarter than you "scouting"

2. Carr. Guy set the franchise back so long and really did not have the fire you would've liked to see in franchise QB.

3. Okoye, bar none the FO whiffed taking a 19 year old DL as opposed to a no brainer pick in Willis. I still remember the disappointment of this pick at the time like...just...wow.

4. Travis Johnson, massive reach and TERRIBLE fit, while there are picks I would've taken after TJ including DJ, none were clearly a non brainer like Willis.

5. For my money Molden, another high pick small school smarter than you pick.

For the record I don't get the Joppru bad pick, guy had some serious skills and it's really a tragedy the injuries he had prevented him from becoming anything more than a sideline cheerleader.

Honorable Mention: Hollings and Ragone.

Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote