View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #1572
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
He also tweeted some incredibly stupid stuff after the Boston Marathon incident yesterday.

Wouldn't touch him. It's hard to justify his talent on the field with all of his faults off of it. Just not worth it. I don't really consider smoking weed to be a serious crime, but 10 failed drug tests is a sign that he just doesn't care. Not exactly a guy you want to give millions of dollars to.
I don't tweet so I hadn't heard about this, thanks for the info.. I agree at least 10 failed drug tests screams that this guy just doesn't care. I wouldn't give him any money, just not interested. I'm sure the Bengals will go after him though.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote