View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 final mock of 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Otten is probably this year's James Hannah, I would think, wouldn't you? Maybe Hannah can move a bit more lateral, but it's the same physique, passing down TE who you're not afraid to go to with the ball. He'll catch 'em.

I'm still high on Jordan Reed earlier in the draft, but I wouldn't balk at Otten.
I like Jordan Reed but he's just to short for me. Call me crazy but I want one of those tall athletic TE's with long arms and big hands that are a mismatch for any LB or Safety to cover. Look at Lucas Reed's numbers, http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...499/lucas-reed He's got the size and speed combo that I really like. He didn't get used much at New Mexico in his senior year but the team as a whole didn't pass the ball well to anyone. Their passing game sucked. I think with his brother Brooks Reed on the team helping him out Lucas Reed is the type of guy that could be a late round or UDFA steal.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote