View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #7
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97612 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 final mock of 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Dang dude that would be awesome! Otten is only one I don't know. FYI, I mocked Davis very early but as often as I watched him, he never did anything. That may have been more on his number not being called but he definitely has skillset, size and speed.
I'm a big fan of his. Good athlete, not great. More of a hybrid type TE because he's smaller (6'5, 240) and isn't a great blocker. Could line up in the slot because he can get downfield, though he doesn't have great lateral ability.

Fantastic hands and can go up and get the ball. Runs good routes too. He doesn't quite have the versatility of an James Casey type, but he has that type of ability. He's definitely a late round sleeper in my opinion. A guy who could be had late that won't be a star, but could be a solid contributor.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is online now   Reply With Quote