View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock 7.1: the planned last Doppelmock of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
One of the things with this draft is there are a lot of picks. Having a lot of picks means needing to find spots for all of the players. One of the reasons I went with Smith and Fisher were that they had incredibly high upside. Both of them easily could have been second rounders had it not been for injury. The other reason I took them was because they were coming off injury and could be stashed on IR for the year. They would be on the IR and not count against the cap. If they could rediscover their previous pre-injury form, they would be impact players. Smith would be a high level pass rusher and Fisher would be a high level RT. Its a low risk high reward proposition. Their floor may be low, but their ceiling is super high.
Question, trade point wise our 4th, 5th and 6th should equal a second rounder. Do you think Smith would do that if a player he like was there? If so, is there a team that might do that deal with us?