View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #4
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 25813 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 final mock of 2013

You know, I would not be upset about this draft at all. Of course it's easy to nitpick things, like why take Terry Hawthorne in the 5th, when we have the depth at saftey, especially when you have a baller like like Robert Lester in there? I would save that 5th round spot for Landry Jones - QB.

Still, if Otten and Davis were there in the 6th and 7th and we took them, I would be stoked!

I don't think there's going to be any middle ground for Alonso. Roll the dice. It's either bust or starter w/ a big impact. He's good in coverage, I know that much. Shea McClellin on the cheap? Cush could teach him a lot - the same with Collins.

I'm ho-hum on Thornton...and of course Brandon Williams is a stud. If Hopkins doesn't fall to us, please God Da'Rick Rogers or Terrance Wiliams.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote