Thread: Sleepers
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #16
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sleepers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Armonty Bryant, DE/OLB.
If not for character concern (I think he was busted for weed), this guy could be drafted. Worth at least a 6th, probably higher.

Outstanding first step and burst and a great motor.
Could be a 5-tech or a 34 OLB.

Has starter material. Probably one of the biggest, or perhaps the biggest sleeper in this draft.
His highlights are like watching Clowny's high school highlights. But I have a bigger sleeper.