View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #12
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock 7.1: the planned last Doppelmock of the season

Oh yeh about this mock, IT SUCKS I HATE IT!!!!! At least that was my initial reaction after a quick look over. After I stepped back and took a better look I think the best word to describe it is SOLID! I have been focusing on a certain group of players and have developed favorites that I have locked onto in my head. However after thinking about these guys for a minute I realized, these are all solid solid guys and this would be a very good draft. None are flashy just solid.

Woods, kinda been an after though for me. Don't know why. He is a solid WR. Does everything well. Reminds me of Reggie Wayne. If he turns out anything like Wayne this is a steal.

Collins, another guy I really like but for whatever reason he just hasn't been At the top of my list. Solid pick if available at this point. Could see him making a contrabution early.

Brandon Williams another super solid guy that would be a steal at this point. He is one of my list guys.

Jordan mills. Maybe a little high IMO for him but again nice solid player for this offense.

Cooper Taylor again maybe a little high for my taste, because of medical, speed and the fact that he is somewhat of a tweener. If wade wants this type a player though he would be a good choice.

Davis love this pick. Great value here

Smith again love this pick here

The rest I could live with but have really locked into a few guys I really want In The late rounds.

Overall very good hall.