View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #10
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock 7.1: the planned last Doppelmock of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
OK, but that doesn't explain why they trade up to the Texans spot and not the Packers, Broncos, or more logically, the Ravens. I would think a team in the 2nd round looking for a d-lineman or DB would make mode sense as a trading partner, as those are the positions the teams behind the Texans are likely targeting.
We are at the end of the round. If we were willing to trade down, Why not trade up with the Texans? You asked, I responded with a couple of scenerio's. And there are plenty more. All it takes is for a team to fall in love with a player or have a need for a player at a specific position that gets hit early and an opportunity to present itself.

Opportunities will probably be harder to come by in this draft because of the even talent level through the late second round, but that doesn't mean there won't be any.