View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013   #6
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock 7.1: the planned last Doppelmock of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
TRADE: Texans trade #27 to Buffalo for Bills 2nd and 3rd round selections in 2013.

The more I look at this draft, the more I believe a trade down will happen. There are so many good players at #27 it would make sense to trade down and take one of them a little later. In this scenario, I am saying the Texans trade with the Buffalo Bills, but it could easily be the Jaguars, Eagles, or Cardinals, as well.
I agree that this would be a very good move for the Texans. I guess the question I have is, why would a team feel compelled to move up to the Texans pick to take a QB? None of the teams below the Texans (Broncos, Pats, Falcons, Niners, Ravens) are in the market for a QB.