View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013   #1530
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I can see that happening and they are shopping Albert around right now but I can't see them using that 2nd on another OT. I don't think they'd want to be starting 2 rookie OT's protecting their new FA QB. I think if they trade Albert they can pick up Andre Smith in FA for less than they were paying Albert and then spend that 2nd somewhere else, maybe a TE like Ertz.
If they can move Albert, Ertz or McDonald could very well be a future Chief.

I dont know much about Rice other TE (Wilson) but he's a big dude that runs like the wind. The Texans could do worse than taking a flier on a guy like that in the 6-7th rd.

Last edited by steelbtexan; 04-16-2013 at 08:11 AM.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote