View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Head'em Up Houston Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Cherry picking this mock, I'd rather have Jesse Williams or Kawann Short at #27. Hopefully DeAndre Hopkins is available to us.
I just don't see Jessie Williams being anything special in the pros. He got by on pure strength in college. That isn't going to be enough in the pros. I think he'll be a solid run stopper/ 2 down player and that is it. He adds nothing as a pass rusher.