View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013   #65
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Thank you everyone for this discussion. I am enjoying all of this debate over who is a bust and not. I obviously take the point of view that if a pick is taken high, and doesn't work out, it will be a bust. I never really considered the other views, but now it is something to take consideration of.

I still stand by my choices, but I do enjoy reading your opinions. I just want to say thanks again, because of all of this discussion, and users reading my post, it is my most viewed blog so far. Thanks again for that.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote