View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock 7.1: the planned last Doppelmock of the season

Love the top five picks.

I like Marcus Davis, too; however, since we've already taken a receiver, I figure maybe we'd go with an ILB here; the guy from A&M (Porter?) or A J Klein or Kevin Reddick (UNC) or whomever you like at the position.

I'm fine with Smith in the next spot.

As for the rest, I'm OK with the guys but I'd have liked for us to take a chance on some playmakers.

If Davis is still on board late, fine, you can go with him; otherwise, there could be a guy like Mark Harrison (Rutgers) or the guy from Florida St.
At safety, for example, I would look to see if Cody Davis is still available, if not I'd like Dexter McCoil.
There are a couple of RBs that may last until late (neither got picked in the Mock Draft so I won't divulge their names yet, LOL.

Those would fill up the last 3 spots; I don't think we should take another OT since Mondek and Gardner are already on the team.

Another possibility is to double dip on another ILB; the guy from UAB (Burdette) or the local guy from UH (Phillip Stewart).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote