View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013   #49
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

To me Okoye has to be higher. You left some serious talent on the board (Wilis and Revis) for a raw 19 year old kid. Its not even hind site because I think everybody knew that at least Wilis was going to be at worst solid. Tons of initial talent and even more upside. Hated the pick at the time and really hate it now. Just makes me sick.

And on Boselli, I think the risk was worth the reward. He was a hall of fame caliber LT if he recovered, so I am ok with taking a flyer on him. To me, as good as he was, Pitts was over drafted. He was a guy who would have possibly been around in the 3rd or 4th. It worked out but would have been even better value if he was taken later.