View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013   #44
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Can't comment about practice, Posey played in 3 games, pretty sure Ohio State did not have a bowl game due to NCAA sanctions.

I am assuming Posey is put on IR at some point next year and does not make a week 8 debut.

Again, I hope he proves me wrong.
Lost to Florida in the Gator Bowl played Jan.2, 2012 . Posey caught 5 balls for 38 yards and a TD. Sanctions didn't kick in for another year.