View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #43
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 54908 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I believe Posey played the final three games of his last year at Ohlo State, - I'm positive he played in their bowl game. More importantly, he continued to practice with the team while he was suspended, so it was actually more like a NCAA version of a practice squad. Aditionally, Posey was active for 11 games this past season, and while playing time was limited, the characterization that he was somehow not active during 2012 is blatently incorrect.

So if you're assumption of coming back after week 8 next season is correct, then your comment about taking 3 years off from football will only be wrong by 2.5 seasons.
Can't comment about practice, Posey played in 3 games, pretty sure Ohio State did not have a bowl game due to NCAA sanctions.

I am assuming Posey is put on IR at some point next year and does not make a week 8 debut.

Again, I hope he proves me wrong.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote