View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: more team speed at lb soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Not a LB comment here, but that seems like a good thing for Wand--the best pass rushing DE in our division moving away from him to take on Wade.
I can't find a link but I'm sure I heard that DF will be moved around the line to create different rushing angles and mismatches. I would assume that he would stay right on top of Wand when he plays us.

Mistril48, I think we will have Peek and Babin drop down and convert to a 4-3 using Smith and Walker inside as Tackles. I'm not sure how much will carry over from last year but I bet we mix in more 4-3 looks in passing downs. In this potential 4-3 look we could possibly have Sharper Foreman and Wong behind them giving us a 5 linebacker front.

Someone who has been watching the practices may have a better clue on what we may be inclined to do in pure nickel and dime situations. I will be looking at our sets during the first quarter this weekend.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote