View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #38
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I guess I have a freaking clue based on time to heal this injury, the impact of this type of injury to his position played, conditioning concerns, and it's the freaking NFL.
You are wrong on the injury. As The Iron Duke eluded to earlier, Posey has a torn achilles. That's a much worse injury for a WR than a torn MCL. If it's bad enough he may never fully recover and could lose his speed, his explosion, or his jumping ability. I can't classify him as a bust yet. We have to wait and see what happens, but rather doubt we'll see him this coming season.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote