View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #34
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Or maybe in practice he didn't show what the coaches wanted.

Offensive rookie contributors/starters - Spencer, Winston, Daniels, JJ, Duane Brown, Slaton, etc.

Others have played as rookies as well and this is in the context of drafts which been defensively dominated. I'm not seeing the anti-rookie accusation.
I'm not even really worried about if Kubes is anti-rookie or not. All I'm saying is that calling Posey a monumental franchise bust because he might miss his second season due to injury is ridiculous.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote