View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #106
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Alright Earl, so I looked into Dooley's background a little bit.
It doesn't look like he had any track record with his receivers getting drafted into the NFL to speak of, so we can't judge these receivers (Hunter, Rodgers, and Patterson) on the program.

Now, if we take into account the post that playoff made in another thread, about all the problems these Vols players seem to have (including the QB Tyler Bray), we could put up a red flag and ask the questions as to why and what happened.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/_/position/wr