View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #31
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I guess I have a freaking clue based on time to heal this injury, the impact of this type of injury to his position played, conditioning concerns, and it's the freaking NFL.

You are right, Kubes doesnt trust rookies. Just don't tell Cushing, Watt, Jackson, Brown, Slaton, Williams, Ryans, Daniels, Barwin, Reed, etc. Those guys may get a little upset knowing they didnt get to play.

And I will reiterate, Posey missed an entire year of football didn't play most of this season, and will miss most if not all of next season. I can't miss 3 years at my job and expect to slide right back in and perform like a top 1% in my chosen profession.

Let him prove me wrong.

Oh and Charles Spencer says high.
Are you even aware that 2012 was Posey's rookie season? He hasn't missed any time due to injury yet and when he finally got playing time he made plays including a TD catch in the playoffs. How does this make him a bust?
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote