View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #74
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: [Grantland] Hey, Don't F*$% This Up: The Houston Texans' Outdated Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Or maybe a team that has a ton of turnover on the offensive line and injuries of their TEs and stuff may sometimes struggle with their execution.
Well, one way or another, that was their own doing. Wouldn't it have been nice to have kept Dressen & let Water go? It's not like Walter was Mr. Dependable or anything. The kids could've rotated through that WR2 spot.

I know, hindsight.

But at the same time, I have no problem saying the Texans (read Kubiak) screwed the pooch with the OL & TE thing in 2012. However, as bad as it was, Matt was well protected most of the year & Foster was among the league's leading rushers. 2nd in the AFC.

Which I think is a testament to his coaching. Even though I don't like the guy.