View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #95
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
LOL! One little addition to your lack of research concerning the people in charge being gone for quite a while at USC. Lane Kiffen has been associated w/ USC in some aspect since 2001 minus the 2007-2009 seasons due to his short stints w/ the Raiders & Vols & has coached offensive positions such as TE & WR as well as been the OC & now the HC. The only player that I mentioned that did not have anything to do w/ Kiffen & his offense or direct coaching was K. Johnson. All the other failures in te NFL in some aspect were coached by Kiffen. So your incorrect statement that those people in charge are long gone seems to be far from the truth because Kiffen was directly involved w/ most of the failed USC WR's. I think its safe to say Kiffen has had some dealings w/ Woods as well considering he is the HC. Kiffen being a major factor w/ all those WR's hardly says that all those people are long gone. A little research does help if you practice what you preach.

Try focusing on the subject matter instead of the person posting & maybe your stance might hold some water because as you continue to debate w/ me about my opinion you continue to overlook another member who basically said the same about Vol WR's as a group not doing well in the NFL. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, unless of course you just insist on focusing on individuals as opposed to the opinion on the subject. Moving on now, I hope you can do the same.
USC produced Frank Gifford ... nuff said .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote