View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #19
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 119840 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

Overall I like it...especially the trade back which to me is probably best case scenario.

Couple of things standout for me based on the scouting reports i've read...

I dont like Caradine that early...he only got to play because of an injury. Lots of scouts question his lateral movement skills. One description I read from a scout said he moved like he had rickets. He's also described as having zero technique/plan and almost exclusively a bull rusher.

I'm ok with mathieu and would applaud the Texans for taking a gamble...but i'd rather do it in the 4th. This would be a joe marciano pick and an instant field position upgrade assuming mathieu doesn't smoke away his opportunity.

I love Brandon Williams but dont think theres a chance he last till our 4th round pick.

Love the swearinger pick...again not sure he lasts that long.