View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #88
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
A receiver that doesn't pan out in the pro due to injury or by running amock outside the football field has nothing to do with a college program being able to develop their skills.

You're a very stubborn person who doesn't take the time to do research before coming to a conclusion.
I rest my case on the perfect example of a know it all who can't handle someone else's opinion & foolishly assumes he is the only one who does "research". Talk about stubborn.

Jarrett, Mike Williams, & Johnson to go along w/ many others from USC were not all effected by injury that effected their play in the NFL. Being a knucklehead is not something that can't be overcome & even when some of those players did get an opportunity to play in the NFL, Mike Williams, their so-called talent that was much hyped coming out of USC still never carried over to the NFL.

As I said earlier, his lack of respect for Vol WR's is exactly the same way I feel about USC WR's. That position from those 2 schools simply haven't had much success as of late & not having much hope that it will is based on their past.

In the end, it's my opinion & it seems someone else has the same opinion about the Vol's WR's based on the same lack of production from its past drafted players. It's an opinion & just because you feel it was made w/out research doesn't mean that is true or accurate or that you are correct. Get over it because its your stubbornness that keeps you from accepting the fact that your opinion is not that of others nor is going to be simply because you harp on the issue. Once again, we can easily agree to disagree. :smile:
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote