View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #23
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The thing I don't see with Patterson is YAC . Even on kickoffs he doesn't seem to break tackles .

Here is rankings of WRs since 1999 . Just scroll through and see how many highly drafted Wrs pan out .

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...xpos&order=ASC
I'm not disagreeing w/ you that Vol's WR's have not done much over the years, but neither have USC WR's & Woods falls in that catagory. I realize a players talent doesnt diminish because of the school they played at, but I do believe their development could be hampered or they are a product of more hype then production based on the school they attended. Your feelings about Vol WR's reflect my feelings about USC WR's, that's all I'm saying & it seems they are like in kind imo.

No biggie, I was just noting it because some on here could not handle my opinion concerning USC WR's which is just like yours concerning VOL WR's.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote