View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #70
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
One thing you need to keep in mind, Earl, is that against the big guns like Florida, Alabama, and Georgia, the Vols still amassed more yardage than those defenses normally allowed.

Bray never had a good game against the top teams in the SEC, thus the inconsistency I was talking about.

He got rattled and made poor decision that led to turnovers or he would take too many dump-offs unecessarily, or he would get all happy-feet.
Hunter had 17 catches to Patterson's 8 in that 4 game span . Receiving is as much an art as it is about 40 yd dashes . Patterson is a great raw athlete but is he a polished WR and can he ever be ?

You are much better off taking a WR in the 2nd than in the 1st in this draft .

For the record , Hopkins had 26 catches in two games vs Auburn and LSU .