View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #16
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
So I guess everyone agrees with my top 5 best draft picks, right?
The way most seem to be replying, it seems they agree w/ your best & worst list. Not sure too many are looking at the link you provided.

I do think Babin caught a raw deal here as it was obvious he wasn't a 3-4 lb, so he was evaluated improperly by Casserly/ Capers & then he never got an opportunity w/ Kubiak imo. He was the former regimes player in Kubiak's eyes & they were weeding them out unless your name was Andre Johnson. Babin has had a decent career, so he is a playwright that has talent.

Winston was a good pick imo, but I'm not sure who I would replace w/ him, but I think he was worth noting considering the round he was selected & his contribution.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote