View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Patterson is Heyward Bey to me and overrated . Tyler Eifert is the best TE in the draft and in case nobody's noticed , the league is going more to the big athletic TEs . Dutch made the same case I would make and that is Schaub needs a vertical as in tall target in the red zone more than a vertical target to stretch the field .

Tyler Eifert may not be my preference but he is the best TE and Wrs and NT are deep in this draft .
If this is what you want, then Patterson in the 1st and Kelce in the 4th or Fauria in the 5th would represent better value. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote