View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #59
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He actually mentions Patterson at one point, so... it was a conscious decision on his part to have him fall.
League source who has given me incredibly accurate info that has appeared in this blog for 5 years told me Patterson could very well fall out of the first round. When he says something like that, I listen. He was the one telling me to put Bruce Irvin in the 1st round when nobody else had that last year.
http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...-get-a-weapon/
OK, so that's LZs own explanation in his Mock for claiming that WR Patterson drops all the way out of the first round. Well I ain't buying it, and I'm more convinced than ever that the Texans take him should he make it to the 27th pick.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote