View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #12
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

Can you do a top 5 worst pick for this team? The entire 07 draft class (except Jones) and 08 (except Brown) were busts.

5 worst individuals? Well:

1) David Carr
2) Charles Hill
3) Seth Wand
4) Bennie Joppru
5) DeVier Posey

Special mention: Antwaun Molden, Jason Babin, Travis Johnson, Amobi Okoye, Charles Spencer, and Vernand Morency.

I put Posey on there because he was out of football for the 2011 season, basically out until the end of last season, blows out his MCL, will be out next season. So 3 seasons of no football? This is the NFL, you can't do that. A waste of a 3rd round pick.

Top 5 Best:

1) JJ Watt
2) Andre Johnson
3) Brian Cushing
4) Duane Brown
5) Kareem Jackson

Honorable mention: Mario Williams, DeMeco Ryans, Owen Danials.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote