View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013   #58
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Rey last year mus and I had a knock down drag out over Colby Fleener. He likes te's. I'm not oposed to it if he's clearly the best player but we have a multitude of needs and I dont think te is one of them. If effert were a top 10 pick whom fell to 27 great
He's not. I said it last year and i'll say it this year...i'll be pissed if we pick a te in the first round.