View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013   #18
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21460 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

Really nice mock Rey. I'm torn between your's & Badboy's mock. Both would be great for the team. I do have a couple of reservations on two of your choices, but if the team decided they were the right players, I'd be cautiously optimistic about them.

3) Tyrann Mathieu, DB/KR

I just can't get beyond the pot smoking & the fact that the NFL does not take it lightly. That's an awfully high pick to take a chance with.

5) Kenjon Barner, RB

I too was enamored with Barner early on, but I chose to pass because he puts the ball on the turf too much & we all know how much Gary loves that .

What about taking Stepfan Taylor (RB) Stanford in place of Mathieu in the 3rd & Terry Hawthorne (CB/FS) Illinois in the 5th? I don't believe Hawthorne has ever played special teams, but with 4.31 speed, he's got potential.

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote