View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013   #96
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Life Without Schaub: What if?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Carr had the potential to be a better QB than Schaub. But he doesn't have the work ethic or the brains to do it.
I don't even know if that was the case. I bet Carr would have been everything we wanted him to be if he had Kubiak from day 1. Someone who had a clue on how to protect him. Someone who could watch him & explain what the problem was & what can be done to help him out.

I'm probably way off, but I feel like David's coaches were telling him, "You're fine man.... we'll fix this." When they should have been saying, "Sure there were some mistakes up front, but you should.... blah, blah, blah."

I think Kubiak's frustration with David, was that he "acted" as if he never learned. During practice, in the film room, I'm sure David was smart enough to grasp the concepts & answer the questions. But on game day, when he was getting smaked around he turtled up.